Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Best Friend's Graduation Day

On last Jan 15Th 2008, I went to Bahrain to attend my best friend's graduation ceremony. He got his MBA from Malaysia open university branch of Bahrain. Ahmed was my roommate in for five years when we were taking our bachelor degree.

We spent very great time at that day. We went together from noon to Bahrain. We enjoyed our lunch there in a very famous restaurant. And we take some photos with together. Also we went for shopping in the best mall in Bahrain.

The ceremony was awesome. I was very Happy like if i graduated. Every body tolled me you are too Happy this day. Also my tear start falling after i hugged my friend at the end of the ceremony. That day is stickied in my mind.
Finally, from my view " friends ýou can't estimate it by money''.

3 comments:

Marco said...

I have no idea what had been my life without my friends. When I read your post I remembered my “First Office”. Everybody is going to think that was a real job, but that idea is wrong. When I go to my town, every night my friends and me meet us in a park that is located in front of mi house. That place has been my office since I was 5 years old. Thanks for remember me one of my treasures.

Ra'ed said...

Mo3alimeeee haha

Wow it sounds good because I have been in Bahrain and I like it.
I think you had good time together.

please don't forget to add my blog

Alejandra said...

We share the same feeling about aour graduation. Also, I feel so sad because I remember that I used to do the same with my friends ad I miss them very much...

I think to got our bachelor degree it's part of our accomplishment....

Congratulations for you !!!!